1. Tao Renbiao, Zhang Lifei*, Fei Yingwei and Liu Qiong, 2014, The effect of Fe on the stability of dolomite at high pressure: experimental study and petrological observation in eclogite from southwestern Tianshan, China, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 253–267.
2. Lü Zeng, Zhang Lifei*, Du Jinxue and Kurt Bucher, 2009, Petrology of coesite-bearing eclogite from Habutengsu Valley, western Tianshan, NW China and its tectonometamorphic implications, Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 27, 773-787.
3. Zhang L.F*, Song S.G., Ai, Y.L., and Liou J. G. 2005, Relict coesite exsolution in omphacite from western Tianshan eclogites, China. American Mineralogist, 89：180-186.
4. Zhang Lifei*, David J. Ellis, Richard J. Arculus, Wenbo Jiang and Chunjing Wei, 2003, Ultradeep subduction of carbonates to the mantle: evidence from the carbonate reaction of magnesite + calcite (aragonite) = dolomite in metapelites from western Tianshan, China, Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 21, 523-529.
5. Zhang Lifei*, David J. Ellis and Wenbo Jiang，2002，Ultrahigh pressure metamorphism in western Tianshan, China, part I: evidences from the inclusion of coesite pseudomorphs in garnet and quartz exsolution lamellae in omphacite in eclogites, American Mineralogist, 87: 853-860.